Specifically, the improvements include:
- A vastly expanded outdoor casual dining and pool deck area;
- Larger and more comfortable casual indoor sitting area near a relocated bar;
- Easier access and full enjoyment of Clubhouse facilities for those with reduced mobility via an improved ramp from street level and a new WC on the dining level;
- A larger and upgraded women’s changing room;
- A larger, modernized and efficient kitchen and storage area, for faster and more efficient service;
- More comfortable outdoor dining late season or during inclement weather via a retractable awning; and
- More electrical capacity to enable better court and Clubhouse lighting.
Please note that the renderings were created for rezoning application purposes, in order to provide the concept. The interior and exterior decoration, including the choice of colours and furniture, will only begin once the project has been approved. At that time, a design committee will be formed to create plans and a colour scheme for a functional and bright interior and exterior.